[Sca-cooks] Sekanjabin

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri May 23 05:56:45 PDT 2003

>  I have no particular competition in mind at the moment. I'm just having
>a hard time finding documentation for vinegar. All I can usually find is
>a refernce to the fact that they had vinegar and it was used in this or
>that recipe.

Hm... have you tried Plat's _Delightes for Ladies_ and Markham's _English
Housewife_ (ok, I don't have either to hand right now but I know they have
some recipes for vinegars and/or what to do with them.)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"We are often considered society's gatekeepers, but librarians are actually
the gateways. We are the one profession dedicated to ensuring the right to
know. We must never lose sight of this mission despite the seductive siren
songs of our information age's mythology." -- Patricia Glass Schuman