[Sca-cooks] Black / blood pudding

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 06:21:36 PDT 2003

I found a recipe for Blod Pudding that you can make. It's rather gruesome,
it's actually called Dracula's Blood Pudding. But, here it is.

Dracula's Blood Pudding
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings

1 package (3.5 to 4 oz.) Vanilla-flavored instant pudding and pie filling
mix
1 1/2 cups Milk
1 cup Nondairy whipped topping
1/3 cup Seedless raspberry jam, stirred to thin
Rubber scraper
Large bowl
Individual bowls
Measuring cups

How To Make It

Prepare pudding according to package directions, using the 1 1/2 cups milk.
Before serving, using a rubber scraper, fold in whipped topping until almost
blended.
Spoon into 6 individual bowls.
Spoon some jam onto each pudding and stir slightly.

It's a kid's recipe obviously. BUT! How mean do you feel like being today?
;)

Leah A. Montgomery
SCA: Mahvash bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Hirrar
mog_bane at hotmail.com
ICQ#: 83404701
WW #: US2002021393