[Sca-cooks] Re: Codpiece Re: Feast stewart at the crossroads was Re: [SCA-cooks] Pulled sugar

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun May 25 19:41:17 PDT 2003

At 10:24 PM 5/25/03 -0400, you wrote:
>--
>FOFLOL
>Now I am torn between a party favor Cod Piece (push a button and out it
>comes Fluurrrp)
>Or a Cream Flamingo Codpiece that squeaks.
>Hrmmm decisions decisions
>
>Nichola

Many years ago, there was an All Fool's event at which there was a contest
for Best Edible Subtletie. There was also a Codpiece contest. A friend of
mine won both contests with one entry. He tied (or rather his wife did) a
huge cinnamon roll (the big iced kind that you get in the bakery) where the
codpiece would be, and then wandered about saying "Care to taste my wares?"
and cutting off bits of the cinnamon roll with a dagger. It was hysterical.

Oh Man... he had great legs too- Italian Ren with the wee tiny doublet and
long hose...

:-D)
'Lainie