[Sca-cooks] Above/Below The Salt

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon May 26 17:59:56 PDT 2003

Feast prices are varied these days.
For purposes of comparison, here are some
Recent Midrealm feast fees:
Coronation 10 May 2003
Feast will be limited to 120 gentles. All seats $10.00;
Fall Coronation 2003 will seat 104 and cost 12.00 per seat.

Northshield Investiture and Coronet on May 3 was $12.00

Crown 25 May 2003
Feast Information
Sirloin of Beef with Burgundy Mushroom Sauce $25
Herb Baked Half Chicken $22
Each served with salad, rice pilaf with crisp vegetables
, squash melody, dessert, coffee or iced tea.
Children's Feast - children 12 yrs and under $13
Chicken Tenders with dipping sauce,
applesauce, potato wedges, dessert, milk, soft drink, or iced tea
(Feast is catered by The Drawbridge Inn)
Fall Crown is TBD.

Other events this month:
 May 16th  Spring faire IX was $9.00
May 16th Quest for Camelot was $10 prior to May 1 and $12 thereafter.
May 31 Stormvale
Feast Fee: $10/Adult   $6/Children (12-5)   Free for those under 5
May 31 Shire of Rokkehealden's Peasant Revolt
$7.00 pre-reg $10.00 after May 23rd

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

> > Atenveldt's full feast price is usually in the $5-7 per person range so I
> would imagine that
> > the below the salt price would be on the order of $2-3 dollars if we had
> them here.Yours in service,
> > Katheline van Weye

Hm.  Another topic that gets tossed around periodically here (right now, as