[Sca-cooks] for the botanists-

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue May 27 05:50:19 PDT 2003

You might want to check out the new Timber Press
title on plant gums and resins for more details.
Maybe a library can ILLoan it in for you. It's
expensive but at 600 plus pages it may well
have what you want.

Plant Resins:  Chemistry, Evolution, Ecology,
 and Ethnobotany by  Jean H. Langenheim
http://www.timberpress.com/books/index.cfm?do=details&ID=625

Johnnae llyn Lewis