Potluck- was Re: [Sca-cooks] An Evil Thought- Excercise in Intelligence

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue May 27 06:17:07 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> And this potluck is scheduled for when?
>
> Is there a date yet?
>
> Johnnae llyn Lewis
>
> Phlip wrote: snipped
>
> > And let's present our entries at the Knowne Worlde Cook's Potluck.
> >
> > Shall we go for it?
> >
> > Phlip

Well, I've been waitiung to see if someone would grab the ball and go with
it, but so far no one has.

I therefore invite the members of the SCA-Cooks List, to join us at SPCA
camp on Tuesday of War Week, for our annual Knowne Worlde Cook's Potluck. If
you want it elsewhere, and/or on another date, let's discuss it- this is an
offer, not an attempt to take over, but there WILL be a potluck, if I have
anything to say about it!!!!!

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,