Potluck- was Re: [Sca-cooks] An Evil Thought- Excercise in Intelligence

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed May 28 21:51:45 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> I should be there but I promise not to bring anything resembling a beef
> sandwich.  Sorry.  I just don't think it's a great idea.  Having gone to
> guild meetings before where folks were supposed to redact one of two
> recipes, well, let's face it, you can only eat so much of one thing.
> Olwen

Jeeze, Olwen, rearrange your thinking cap!!!! With the warped minds on this
\List, I rather doubt any two entries will be anything alike. Myself, I was
thinking a marzipan Big Mac, taken from a "period" picture, might make a
nice dessert, for those of us with a sweet tooth...

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,