[Sca-cooks] the Florilegium Tiles Project

rosine nothingbutadame at inthe.sca.org
Thu May 29 01:39:14 PDT 2003

Stefan wrote about the tile project:
> . . . . Thus, I am trying to get word out to all
> corners of the Known World to reach all the
> folks who might be interested.

   If it will help ease your mind that news is getting out, Stefan, those of
us from my barony who are on this List and had not gotten around to
forwarding it to the barony yet - had our chance taken away when someone we
*know* is not subscribed to the Cook's list sent a forwarded copy of your
announcement that they got from "who knows where" - it appeared on our
Kingdom List just an hour after it hit our Baronial one.
   So it's reaching corners and crannies, so far as I can see.

Rosine