[Sca-cooks] An Evil Thought- Excercise in Intelligence

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu May 29 11:55:46 PDT 2003

I've just remembered a silly conversation we had with Viscountess Tamsin of the
Raven Tresses over the weekend at Potrero.  She had it in mind to get us to create
dishes that looked like very modern mundane favorites but which were made of other
things entirely.  "Spaghetti-O's" she challenged.  We came up with vari-sized baby
calamari rings, sauced with something in the Hungarian paprika/sour cream style.