[Sca-cooks] Marzipan sauce anyone? (was Re: An Evil Thought- Excercise in Intelligence)

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Fri May 30 08:41:29 PDT 2003

It was nice, and I wish I could have stayed Sunday - but our tent
practically collapsed, so we escaped to the house of some friends of ours in
Tir-y-Don (note to self, I should introduce you at some point - Yevin is
quite a cook himself). Unforuntately, I won't be at University <pout pout
pout> - I have to leave on a trip for work at a ridiculously early time Sun.
morning, and that's just too much of a drive to daytrip...

Generys