[Sca-cooks] Atlantian University was RE: Marzipan sauce anyone?

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Fri May 30 11:38:03 PDT 2003

I won't be able to make it.  My car is acting up, and we can get it fixed
next month - yay!  (The Speedometer sensor goes in and out).  I am also
working on a stained glass window for my Mom and Dad's wedding anniversary -
217 pieces to fit in a 29"x9" window.  It's a bit behind schedule, since I
had to get a replacement part for my grinder, and they shipped it to the
wrong address.  And because that is behind, I won't get my research paper
done for In A Phoenix Eye (A&S event).  And, on top of that, my 5 year old
gave me strep throat...  It's been a long week...

Apollonia

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**La vita senz'onore e un viver morto.**