[Sca-cooks] Fw: [Medievalacademy] Recipe Question

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 20 08:56:22 PST 2003

Hej!
    one of the local group has asked this question & I remembered there was
a discussion on just this subject, but don't have the time to try to find it
in my archives.  Any one have some suggestions?  I am going to share the use
of my cook books, my suggestion was some of the pan perdue (sp?), apple
sauces or a gruel.  I am finding out what part of Europe they a  interested
in.
Pax,
Olaf of Trollhiemsfjord
who is running late for getting to work.