[Sca-cooks] pre-Columbian foods

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 2 11:03:39 PST 2003

These guys were on an episode of "Extreme History" with Roger Daltry that
aired yesterday.  They were making fire, tracking, making stone weapons and
tools, built a shelter, and used a sling.  I thought I spotted some kindred
spirits, and the thought also crossed my mind that if they wanted to 'go to
ground' like Patrick Randolph did, they would be hard to find (they were in
Gastonia, NC).
Christianna

If you are looking for actual pre-contact food you may want to take a
look at The Billetin of Primitive Technology
(http://www.primitive.org/backissues.htm).