[Sca-cooks] Pre-Columbian Foods

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 4 14:27:04 PST 2003

So where did you get the amananth?  Sounds like something my daughter would
really like.

Olwen

As others have said, your freindly local health food store should have it,
Bob's Stone Mill Brand is one you can look for.  It comes in whole and
ground form (amaranth flour), and mixed into cereals and baking mixes.
Good luck,
Christianna
who has made a man-shaped Alegria with a heart shape cut out of the chest,
I'm thinking about filling it with something red, raspberry sauce comes to
mind, but I want something new world, not chili paste, cranberries are
really the wrong continent... hmm...