[Sca-cooks] Fish at feasts

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Nov 5 12:37:06 PST 2003

At 01:54 PM 11/5/03 -0500, you wrote:
>It's also a matter of the type of fish they had growing up.

Maybe. But my darling roomie, Regina, insists that fish are merely
fast-moving vegetables, and she doesn't eat vegetables if she can help it.
Vegetables are what food eats. ;-)

Me? Depends. My mom, being a mid-century American white-bread sort of cook,
did fish badly, so I mostly don't care for fish. Except for beer-battered
filets at the local pub. Oh, yum!

'Lainie