[Sca-cooks] Cathedral building times

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 12:42:43 PST 2003

LOL, some of the smaller cathedrals did *only* take 20-30 years...not
every cathedral was a NotreDame de Chartres or Paris...most of them are
actually smaller. The one in Rouen is about half the size of either
Chartres or Paris, and it took 25 years to build. It is about the size
of Sainte-Chapelle in Paris, or about the size of a larger mundane
american catholic church. Dainty little thing, if my parents ouse hand't
burned i would still have pictures of it=)
margai
and i thing the national cathedral is in its 80th or 90th year...