[Sca-cooks] Skyr

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 13:09:43 PST 2003

Gee, I would have thought that the best place to
find fresh skiers would be on the ski slopes.
Especially on the bunny slopes.  They use a lot
of powder on the California slopes, so perhaps if
you looked at Bear Mountain or Wrightwood, you
would can find a whole herd of skiers, powdered
and unpowdered.  And if you ski bare, then you
could find a whole lot of fresh ones too.

Huette Litella ... or do I mean Lainie Litella
yeah, that's the ticket! ... Lainie Litella.

--- Sharon Gordon <gordonse at one.net> wrote:
> Does anyone have a resource for fresh skyr or
> powdered skyr culture in the
> US or Canada?
>
> I've seen the recipes for substitutes if you
> can't the actual skyr, but
> wondered if the real thing is available?
>
> Sharon
> gordonse at one.net

=====
shall never cease to be amused.