[Sca-cooks] Skyr

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 14:05:41 PST 2003

I discovered when I first started making my own cheese
that milk scorches very quickly, at a much lower
temperature than most people expect.  I recommend
stirring the milk constantly once it reaches 120
degrees F.  It makes for *much* easier cleanup, and
less aggravation.

Eibhlin

http://www.owlsprings.com/EuropeanCuisines/iceland.html