[Sca-cooks] Damascus kitchen knives

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Nov 12 21:14:49 PST 2003

AEduin commented:
> So, how about the Caidans meet at the Sur Le Table in Thousand Oaks on
> Sunday to see if they will let us try them out...
Uh uh oh.
I can just see this.
This mob shows up at the knife store and says they want to try out
their knives. Are they sharp? Will they easily slice through meat and
bone? And that they've brought some objects to test the knives with.
And folks are running every which way. And the store employees are
thinking "Err, brought things to cut? Themselves? Each other? Kinda
looks like a gang or a mob. Don't look like our usual customers. They
say they are cooks, but what they are talking about isn't like any food
I've ever heard of. Maybe they're one of those cults. Can we quietly
get them to leave? Should we call the police?"
Maybe you all shouldn't go in garb.
And I definitely don't think any of you should go in armor...
:-)
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas