[Sca-cooks] cookie exchange?

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Mon Nov 17 12:01:19 PST 2003

>I've never participated in a cookie exchange before... is there some place
>where I can read up on how it is done, and the rules (i.e. cookies have to
>be from x period)?

Period recipes are nice and encouraged, but not necessary. If you do
use a period recipe, please include the source. Make your cookies, nuts,
candy, or other non-perishable goody into individual packages, label
each package with your name and put them in a box and send them to me.
Either include the recipe with each package, or email it to me.
Include return postage and a return shipping label.

I'll  get a count of the number of people participating, last year it was 26,
but only around 20 people actually sent anything.

The magic day is Friday Dec 13, everything must be here by then. I'll repackage
them and send your box back with an assortment of goodies.

Ranvaig