[Sca-cooks] cooking software

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Tue Nov 18 22:39:56 PST 2003

Hey all from Anne-Marie

Ok, so my harddrive crashed a bit ago, and I upgraded to WinXP and now
my mastercook software doesn't work :( ie I cant even install.

I checked the Sierra website and they don't appear to even sell it
anymore!

So I guess I need to move on to another program. (rats).

What cooking software do folks use and recommend? What ones do they NOT
recommend?

I need it to scale up and down, generate shopping lists, calculate
nutritional info, handle wacky ingredients and be able to import/export.
Pricing functions are a plus.

I cant believe I cant install my old software. And all those recipes I
had in a file...pooh.

Any help is appreciated,
--Anne-Marie, the non computer savvy