[Sca-cooks] Current research on the effects of Cinnamon

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 23 22:16:05 PST 2003

> Thank you for the intro Ld. Cian.  I am also an apprentice to Master
> Chirhar Blackstar, hence my interest in this list.
Greetings Your Excellancy,

So, what are your particular interests in period cooking? Are you
interested in doing particular dishes? Do you cook just for yourself or
a small group? Or are you one of those mas..er ah overworked cooks that
cook for large feasts? What are your other interests?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com