[Sca-cooks] FW: [TY] choke that Muse!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Nov 24 18:50:07 PST 2003

Me.  I'm not. I'm going over to a friend's on Friday after work, for
leftovers, and bringing a relish tray, but that's the extent of it.
"Cooking" for my current family (all four-legged) will involve opening
up a can of "treat" cat food.
I'm not a scrooge, but I absolutely can't stand going to all the bother
of cooking holiday food when there's just me.  Think I'd rather have a
pizza.
--maire, already at the Rock, so she doesn't have to dodge the tomatoes
that are missing Serena.....