[Sca-cooks] All together now....

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Nov 24 20:35:48 PST 2003

At 03:08 PM 11/24/03 +0000, you wrote:
>>And wish Lainie a Happy Birthday!
>>--mair...uh...chirhart.  That's right, I'm Chirhart! <g>
>
>HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Hope it was special!

It was. Got to spend part of the day with the younger two kids, which
involved a bookstore! And Then we went and had Chinese food with James, and
I spent the rest of the weekend with him. :-D) Almost makes up for the
impersonal in-a-blanket-e-mail-to-the-whole-family birthday greetings from
my *mother*.

Friends I have the best. Family is another matter.

'Lainie
-here at Chez Wanda we're expecting something like 18 around the table.
Hooray for friends!