[Sca-cooks] Expert on trenchers

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 24 20:41:38 PST 2003

I don't think I'm an expert on trenchers, but I wish them luck on finding
someone who is.  The paper I started for CookCon2 was supposed to be a
summary of available information.  It became a research paper in progress
when I found no research specific to the history of trenchers.  I'm still
looking for sources to flesh out or refute what I wrote.

Bear