[Sca-cooks] Re: choke that Muse!

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue Nov 25 07:18:24 PST 2003

 > Christine Seelye-King wrote:

shoot.... i cook the whole nine yards for just hubby and me... and another
turkey in the electric roaster to tear down and freeze for later meals.
cheap turkeys take up less room in the freezer that way.

we won't discuss the 'subtlety project' that gets started over the long
holiday weekend.

cailte
about to become a goddess or the village idiot
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions