SCA feast in Jerusalem was Re: [Sca-cooks] FW: [TY] choke that Muse!

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 25 09:23:55 PST 2003

What I like about Jewish traditions is the holidays!  The story of
almost every Jewish holiday goes like this:
1. They tried to kill us.
2.  We won.
3. Let's eat!

I'm looking forward to see how your feast goes.  Now you have me all
fired up again to research Jewish holiday meals [Shabbat, Pesach] from
the SCA time period.  Certainly a lot of the recipes on the usual SCA
sources will work for the Kosher kitchen.  What is Jazariyyah but
Andalusian cholent, anyway?
<http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/islamic_w_veggies.html>

Selene Colfox, Caid