[Sca-cooks] holiday cheer...

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 26 13:19:19 PST 2003

Thanks!  I think I'll print that out and take it along with me to say at
dinner.  I can tell it was done by a cook, you run through the entire menu
of possibilities - I think I'll take a look at the groaning board tomorow
and use the passages that apply to our menu.
Tis a wonderful holiday gift - many happy returns,
Christianna

we recently had a challenge to write a poem or song about feasting on our
outlands-bardic list.  thought you might enjoy this little peice.  note...
thanksgiving could be substituted for midwinter.

cailte

MIDWINTER FEAST