[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving food

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur goldbergr1 at cox.net
Thu Nov 27 08:04:45 PST 2003

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 01:13:32 -0500, kingstaste at mindspring.com wrote:
> The only thing I know for sure that I'm cooking is a wild rice
> stuffing
> dish, savory, made with bread crumbs and sage.

I made cranberry relish (homemade cranberry sauce with mandarin orange
sections, crushed pineapple and walnuts), roasted butternut soup, corn
pudding and Brussels sprouts. I'm taking all of the above over to one of my
household homes (Hi Miriam! - she lurks here), where they're making the bird
and the dressing. We're all going over to another house for dessert.

Avraham