[Sca-cooks] cooking holiday choke that Muse! - jicama

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 27 19:18:37 PST 2003

I believe they're made out of cauliflower? and intended for folks on
carb-restricted diets.  Personally, if I'm going to eat cauliflower, I'd
rather have it *as* cauliflower.  But then, the diet I follow is one of
the "everything in moderation" diets.  So I can have my potato, if I
want it, and eat it, too! <g>
--maire