[Sca-cooks] yams/sweet potatoes

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Nov 28 10:02:03 PST 2003

Not this time, I bought genuine (small) pumpkins at the farmers market,
gutted and chopped then par-boiled till the meat can be scraped off the
peel. Got many compliments on the finished product!(pumpkin/potato soup)
Would have thought they would know the difference between yams and sweet
potatoes but I guess not.