[Sca-cooks] Rollmops Digest, Vol 5, Issue 26

Martina C Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Thu Oct 9 10:13:50 PDT 2003

Greetings

NO, Rollmops is not cooked either before or after pickling.  BTW, at
least in modern times it is considered a  'Katerfruehstuck'  literally
tomcats's breakfast,  Kater is slang for hangover, to be eaten the
morning after a night of imbibing or overimbibing.

In Service
Gwen Cat
Fond of fish raw or pickled but not cooked