[Sca-cooks] plea for help-- Soup for the Qan

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 1 21:18:06 PDT 2003

Fat-tailed sheep are called that because they store large quantities of fat
in the nether regions around the tail.  There are a number of breeds, most
of which have very coarse wool suitable for carpets.

I haven't worked with it but I would think that mutton fat or beef tallow
would be closer than butter.  It is definitely not marrow.

Bear