[Sca-cooks] Feast Food for Picky Royalty

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:31:08 PDT 2003

Well, the thing about HRM, as far as I know, is yes, he's that picky of an
eater, but he doesn't expect people to change their menus for him - at least
that's what I was told before WHBC, when he was still HRH.  <Shrug> as I
said off-list, I would perhaps make an extra dish or two - macrows maybe,
but not change the whole menu...

Lady Generys ferch Ednuyed ap Madauc
Chatelaine, Canton of Kappellenberg
Barony of Windmaster's Hill, Kingdom of Atlantia