[Sca-cooks] Feast Food for Picky Royalty

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:52:56 PDT 2003

Hi Lavender.
Having seen Ragnaar's list we had decided what to do for the Kings luncheon
we (the Bright Hills Cooks Guild) were invited to do at Chalise of the Sun
Gods (canceled) event.  We were going to do build-your-own grilled cheese
sandwiches with an assortment of cheeses and home-made breads as the
centerpiece theme and lots of other items such as cheese pudding, norse
pies, apple tarts, etc.  And since we are known for our solties, well...we
have one planned which I think we shall do at any event he will be at during
his reign that we are supplying feast or hospitality.

I think you would be safe putting a platter of assorted cheeses, breads and
an elegant bowl of applesauce at high table and maybe nicely displayed
fruits cut or chunked.

Oh.  And don't forget the diet cherry cola for him and the diet sprite for
her!

Go figure.  He likes hot dogs (in the bun) and bacon sandwiches but lists
meat and fish on his no-no list!

Olwen