[Sca-cooks] Feast Food for Picky Royalty

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Oct 3 23:48:04 PDT 2003

At 02:28 PM 10/3/03 +0000, you wrote:
>>This horrible. I'm hungry for a Ho-ho!
>>
>>'Lainie who is not known for horrible food cravings
>
>......you eat pizza don't you???
>
>Olwen making the hairball face........

Not very often. Regina is off pizza (no crust, etc- Atkins) and there's
something in most boughten pizza sauce that tears up the roof of my mouth.
I like to _make_ pizza at home, but who's to make it with? I'll probably
wait until my sweetie and I have a place together.

Olwen, what is it that you don't like? Ingredients, layout, what? Have you
ever had Blonde Pizza (alfredo instead of red sauce) or Green Pizza
(pesto)? I actually like them better than red sauce.

I'm still hungry for a Ho-ho though. :-P

'Lainie