[Sca-cooks] Pizza was Feast Food for Picky Royalty

Solveig nostrand at acm.org
Tue Oct 7 16:46:15 PDT 2003

Noble Cousins!

Greetings from Solveig!

>Actually, I like calamari.  Having grown up on islands I like lots
>of odd seafood, fresh, dried, poached, salted, steamed, baked, etc.
>Olwen

You should visit a nice fresh open-air fish market in say Hirosaki and see
the calico-cat patterned squid laid out upon the ice. Truly a delicious
sight.
--

					Your Humble Servant
					Solveig Throndardottir

| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.         | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM, CoS   |
| deMoivre Institute              | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est       |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org         | mailto:bnostran at lynx.neu.edu       |