[Sca-cooks] Re: ricotta as "fresh cheese"?

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Fri Oct 10 09:16:09 PDT 2003

But you are "Making Cheese" you do not just use the Whey only,You add milk
to the whey Heat it to temperature 160 to 180 ,add vinegar which
precipitates "New Curds" to form from milk added , to which the small
already made cheese particles addhear to.So actually you are making cheese,
not allot, but some.

Chirhart