[Sca-cooks] Re: ricotta as "fresh cheese"?

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Fri Oct 10 15:28:48 PDT 2003

The Queso Fresca I have used is a very fine curd, mild flavored fresh cheese
more similar in texture to the cheese we made fresh with lemon juice and
whole milk on the stove top, without the lemony flavor. They just opened a
new market near my house catering to the local hispanic population, and
cheeses are one of the things I want to play with.

Cecily (in Atenveldt)