[Sca-cooks] pasta with meat

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Oct 11 10:05:55 PDT 2003

Smart- at ss! <g>
Maybe in *your* freezer! My new apartment has what they so coyly refer
to as an "efficiency fridge," meaning that it's inbetween a regular
fridge and a dorm fridge in size.  There's enough room for a loaf of
bread, a pint of icecream, a chicken, and my bottle of water from
Ireland.  And that's it.
Geez.  A freezer with shelves...now that's living right! ;-)
--maire