[Sca-cooks] Abysmally wrong EDiets article on medieval diet

Tara Sersen Boroson tara at kolaviv.com
Mon Oct 13 11:19:08 PDT 2003

margali wrote:

> Hey, I do Atkins, and you would not believe the number of times that I
> get told I *don't* eat vegetables. There is no excuse for not being
> able to surf over to the atkins website and read about the diet...it
> isnt like you have to translate tacitum sanitas fergoshsake...
>
> Heck, ask Phlip....half our freezer space is veggies.....

eDiets promotes Atkins these days, so it's logical that they'd actually
understand it.  But, I can empathize with you about all the people who
are so cock-sure of their misinformation about Atkins.  One of my best
friends is downright p!ssed at me about my diet.

That was a truely ridiculous article.

-Magdalena