[Sca-cooks] festivals and calenders, wasBread recipe request (OOP)

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Oct 13 14:08:27 PDT 2003

> 1. may i please post this entire discussion, with emails cut out of it, to
> a Pagan group i am on??? please????

Can you wait until I've had a chance to look up some dates on the subjects
Bear suggests? Please?

> 3. living in Pennsylvania, as i do. the pagan festivals (or the
> Christian/pagan ones) seem oddly out of synch with the actual weather. but i
> understand it makes more sense in the mediteranean, owing to the moderating
> influence of the mediteranean sea......

I dunno. Since the neopagan festivals are supposedly based on the calendar
from the British Isles (Wicca), I wouldn't expect the calendars of Wicca
and the Mediterranean countries to match up.

-- Jadwiga (not a raving ahistorical cheezy pagan, really)

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Somedays the struggle just gets tired..." -- Renee Senolges