[Sca-cooks] Abysmally wrong EDiets article on medieval diet

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Mon Oct 13 14:41:24 PDT 2003

Good for you Cuz!
Phillipa
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phlip
  To: Cooks within the SCA
  Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2003 1:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Abysmally wrong EDiets article on medieval diet

  OK, I responded to it- following is my response. Anyone else?

  Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

  Dear Sirs:

  Whatever in the world possessed you to print such a poorly researched and
  deliberately misleading article? It is quite obvious that the author, Mr
  Hoffman, knows absolutely nothing about his topic, and has merely strung
  together a series of cliches and urban myths in a manner designed neither to
  inform or entertain. If this is an example of the quality of articles your
  website sponsors, I will be sure to tell anyone I know that your site is one
  to be stringently avoided.

  Utterly appalled,

  Philippa Alderton

  Saint Phlip,