[Sca-cooks] New raisins in de Nola

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 06:57:54 PDT 2003

In a message dated 10/15/2003 9:51:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com writes:

> I thought once the grape was dried out sufficently to be called a raisin
> that it didn't change much, whether two months or two years old.

You obviously have never cleaned your kitchen cabinets and found "THE RAISEN
BOX THAT NOBODY REMEMBERED" Da Da DAAAAAAAAAA" <G>... There's a block of
fossilized raisens in there. Trust me, there's a difference, and I bet given the
shipping methods in period the differences were more profound.

Just an opinion...

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke