[Sca-cooks] handmade pasta

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Oct 15 14:34:32 PDT 2003

mind you, for small groups informally (not a feast) you can get some fun
having the guests make their own noodles.....
we did that, we made up the dough, and you got shown how the pasta maker
worked, and everyone made their own pasta......

for a feast definately make everything up ahead, and if the day is not dry
enough a food dehydrator set on LOW works wonders.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...