[Sca-cooks] Odd question...

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Oct 16 19:49:27 PDT 2003

not odd, some people react to tomato sauce the same way.

saute/simmer /ah heck
COOK a whole carrot in it, then take the carrot out and throw it away.

thats what we had to do to let a relative eat tomato sauce.....
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...