[Sca-cooks] Onions....

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Fri Oct 17 06:47:33 PDT 2003

Just to be more specific, what I usually do to caramelize onions is slice
them VERY thinly. Then I melt a few tablespoons of butter (I *like* butter)
and put the onions in on like, heat 4 (of 10) on my electric stove. Stir
**often** - it'll probably take 20 minutes or so, depending on how many
you're doing...

Generys