[Sca-cooks] Pomegranate Juice

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 09:01:16 PDT 2003

I have tried it, but personally didn't like it.
It had a metalic tang that I haven't experienced
with the real juice.

As for why there is a coupon in the paper when
the local stores don't carry it, it is done so
that you will go to your store, get frustrated
in not finding it and then they hope that you
will ask that your store carry it.  It is called
building up a demand.

Here is California, the regular price is $6.00
for the large bottle and $4.50 for the small.
I bought two small bottles when they were on
sale for 2 for $6.00. With the $1.00 off coupon
and the store policy of always doubling coupons,
I ultimately purchased 2 for $4.00.  One regular
and one with cherry.  I didn't like either.

Huette

--- Ro <ladyro at comcast.net> wrote:
> www.pomwonderful.com
>
> It's not currently available in MD, as far as I
> can tell, but you can order
> it via the web & they do have a store locator,
> so it might be near some of
> the other list members.  Which is funny, since
> the Baltimore Sun had a $1.00
> coupon on the stuff.  But it's not available
> here.  Go figure.
>
> It's billed as 100% Pomegranate Juice, plus
> they offer a POM Blueberry,
> Cherry, Tangerine and Mango flavours.  $19.90
> for 6 15.2 oz bottles, plus of
> course the ubiquitous shipping and handling.
>
> The site offers recipes, decorating tips (I kid
> thee not!), and more.
>
> Regards,
>
> Lady Ro de Laci
> Bright Hills Cooks Guild