[Sca-cooks] Book - The Medieval Kitchen

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sat Oct 18 01:22:03 PDT 2003

> Can I interperate this to mean you do not like Fabulous Feasts? Is there
> a problem with the text?

It's been a long time since I've read it; but I have looked at the recipes
since then, and they really are quite bad. The text is supposed to be
better than the recipes, but if you want a text on period food I'd suggest
Bridget Henisch's _Fast and Feast_ instead.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Our whole American way of life is a great war of ideas, and librarians
are the arms dealers selling weapons to both sides." --James Quinn