[Sca-cooks] Fabulous Feasts.

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 18 18:09:50 PDT 2003

This is very funny. I am saving it for posterity.
However, I feel I have to put in at least one vote for nostalgic reasons.
It was one of my first historical cookbooks, and there are a couple of
recipes in there that I like, even if they aren't documentable.  Mine has
notes in the margins, has had art work copied out of it countless times, and
has provided much good information.  Yes, all of the previous comments are
correct, no, I wouldn't recommend it now, but by golly, it was one of the
few things we had in the early days, and I liked it!
Ok, back to FF bashing, but it's such an easy target.
Christianna
off to cook a galantine pie and fry up some oranges....

I do not like Fabulous Feasts.
I will not use it, Elewyiss.

I will not use it to cook feasts.
I will not use it to roast beasts.